Roland Cloud Manager
Roland Cloud Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Roland Cloud Manager from your systemRoland Virtual Sonics
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Roland Virtual Sonics. Roland Cloud Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RolandCloudManager directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\RolandCloudManager\maintenancetool.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Roland Cloud Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 439.51 KB (450056 bytes) on disk and is called Roland Cloud Manager.exe.
Roland Cloud Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.91 MB (25070680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt64.exe (411.02 KB)
- maintenancetool.exe (19.95 MB)
- PermissionHelper.exe (47.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RCMUI.exe (2.20 MB)
- Roland Cloud Manager.exe (439.51 KB)
- updater.exe (606.50 KB)
- zip-tool.exe (276.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Roland Cloud Manager. Click on the links below for other Roland Cloud Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Roland Cloud Manager is an application by the software company Roland Virtual Sonics. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Roland Cloud Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Roland Cloud Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Roland Cloud Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roland Cloud Manager". If it exists on your system the Roland Cloud Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Roland Cloud Manager in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Roland Cloud Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roland Cloud Manager.
8. After uninstalling Roland Cloud Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roland Cloud Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roland Cloud Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roland Cloud Manager by Roland Virtual Sonics from your computer, we are not saying that Roland Cloud Manager by Roland Virtual Sonics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roland Cloud Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:02:14.227