This info is about RogueRemover 1.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall RogueRemover 1.13 from your computerMalwarebytes
. More information on Malwarebytes can be seen here
. Detailed information about RogueRemover 1.13 can be found at http://www.malwarebytes.org
. RogueRemover 1.13 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RogueRemover directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling RogueRemover 1.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RogueRemover\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RogueRemover.exe is the RogueRemover 1.13's main executable file and it takes about 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RogueRemover 1.13. They occupy about 370.14 KB (379020
bytes) on disk.
- RogueRemover.exe (312.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.14 KB)
This data is about RogueRemover 1.13 version 1.13
RogueRemover 1.13 is an application released by Malwarebytes. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove RogueRemover 1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RogueRemover 1.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RogueRemover 1.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RogueRemover 1.13". If it exists on your system the RogueRemover 1.13 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RogueRemover 1.13 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RogueRemover 1.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RogueRemover 1.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RogueRemover\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RogueRemover 1.13.
8. After removing RogueRemover 1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RogueRemover 1.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RogueRemover 1.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RogueRemover 1.13 by Malwarebytes from your computer, nor are we saying that RogueRemover 1.13 by Malwarebytes is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RogueRemover 1.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 18:36:39.453