RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168
RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199 from your computerAdlice Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Adlice Software. More info about the software RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://adlice.com
. RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RogueKiller folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled RogueKiller64.exe and its approximative size is 24.37 MB (25553992 bytes).
RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 47.86 MB (50186528
bytes) on disk.
- RogueKiller64.exe (24.37 MB)
- RogueKillerCMD64.exe (9.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.57 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.80 MB)
The current page applies to RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11:
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\install.rk
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\RogueKiller64.exe
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\RogueKillerCMD64.exe
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\Updater.exe
RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company Adlice Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 by Adlice Software from your PC, we are not saying that RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199 by Adlice Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:04:17.303