RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124
RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 from your systemAdlice Software
. More information on Adlice Software can be seen here
. Click on http://adlice.com
to get more info about RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206 on Adlice Software's website. RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RogueKiller folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named RogueKiller64.exe and it has a size of 25.79 MB (27045960 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 81.22 MB (85163440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RogueKiller.exe (21.54 MB)
- RogueKiller64.exe (25.79 MB)
- RogueKillerCMD.exe (9.36 MB)
- RogueKillerCMD64.exe (10.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.57 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52.
RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Adlice Software. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199". The RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling RogueKiller version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RogueKiller version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RogueKiller version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RogueKiller version 220.127.116.11 by Adlice Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RogueKiller version 18.104.22.168 by Adlice Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RogueKiller version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 01:36:49.137