RogueKiller Version 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall RogueKiller Version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RogueKiller Version 188.8.131.52 from your computerAdlice Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Adlice Software. You can read more about about RogueKiller Version 184.108.40.206 at http://adlice.com
. RogueKiller Version 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RogueKiller directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RogueKiller Version 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is named RogueKiller64.exe and occupies 25.69 MB (26937928 bytes).
RogueKiller Version 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 81.00 MB (84932528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RogueKiller.exe (21.51 MB)
- RogueKiller64.exe (25.69 MB)
- RogueKillerCMD.exe (9.33 MB)
- RogueKillerCMD64.exe (10.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.57 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.82 MB)
The current page applies to RogueKiller Version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
RogueKiller Version 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by Adlice Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall RogueKiller Version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RogueKiller Version 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RogueKiller Version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RogueKiller Version 126.96.36.199". The RogueKiller Version 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RogueKiller Version 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RogueKiller Version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RogueKiller Version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RogueKiller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RogueKiller Version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling RogueKiller Version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RogueKiller Version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RogueKiller Version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RogueKiller Version 220.127.116.11 by Adlice Software from your computer, we are not saying that RogueKiller Version 18.104.22.168 by Adlice Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RogueKiller Version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 12:44:18.597