This info is about Rogue Warrior for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Rogue Warrior from your PCBethesda Softworks LLC
. More information on Bethesda Softworks LLC can be found here
. More details about Rogue Warrior can be found at http://www.roguewarrior.com/
. Rogue Warrior is typically installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\rogue warrior folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Rogue Warrior by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/22310. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 512.82 KB (525128 bytes) on disk and is labeled DXSETUP.exe.
Rogue Warrior is composed of the following executables which take 5.73 MB (6007048
bytes) on disk:
- RW.exe (5.23 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (512.82 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Rogue Warrior versions:
Rogue Warrior is an application by the software company Bethesda Softworks LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Rogue Warrior is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rogue Warrior from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rogue Warrior or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rogue Warrior". If it is installed on your PC the Rogue Warrior application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rogue Warrior in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rogue Warrior, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rogue Warrior:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roguewarrior.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/22310
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rogue Warrior.
8. After removing Rogue Warrior, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rogue Warrior that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rogue Warrior using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rogue Warrior by Bethesda Softworks LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Rogue Warrior by Bethesda Softworks LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rogue Warrior supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:48:08.273