Rogic 220.127.116.11 (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rogic 18.104.22.168 (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rogic 22.214.171.124 (remove only) from your PCRoboRobo
. Additional info about RoboRobo can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboRobo\Rogic 126.96.36.199 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Rogic 188.8.131.52 (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboRobo\Rogic 184.108.40.206\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 271.50 KB (278016 bytes) on disk and is titled NewRogic.exe.
Rogic 220.127.116.11 (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 1.05 MB (1105056
bytes) on disk.
- NewRogic.exe (271.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.16 KB)
- BTPairingTool.exe (57.00 KB)
- FirmDownload.exe (689.49 KB)
This info is about Rogic 18.104.22.168 (remove only) version 22.214.171.124
Rogic 126.96.36.199 (remove only) is an application released by RoboRobo. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Rogic 188.8.131.52 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rogic 184.108.40.206 (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rogic 220.127.116.11 (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rogic 18.104.22.168 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Rogic 22.214.171.124 (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rogic 126.96.36.199 (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rogic 188.8.131.52 (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rogic 184.108.40.206 (remove only).
8. After removing Rogic 220.127.116.11 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogic 18.104.22.168 (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rogic 22.214.171.124 (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rogic 126.96.36.199 (remove only) by RoboRobo from your computer, we are not saying that Rogic 188.8.131.52 (remove only) by RoboRobo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rogic 184.108.40.206 (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-27 19:56:44.140