Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 from your PCRogers
. Check out here
for more information on Rogers. Please open http://www.rogers.com
if you want to read more on Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 on Rogers's web page. Usually the Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\18.104.22.16899 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\22.214.171.12499\unins000.exe" /LOG. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.43 MB (14078936 bytes) on disk and is named RogersTechXpert.exe.
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 contains of the executables below. They take 45.42 MB (47627728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticFileGrabber.exe (358.99 KB)
- mdg37.exe (468.60 KB)
- PsdPackage.exe (9.64 MB)
- RogersP2_ServicepointService.exe (12.07 MB)
- RogersTechXpert.exe (13.43 MB)
- RogersTechXpertComHandler.exe (7.70 MB)
- SpaShellExecutor37.exe (257.38 KB)
- SpdSetIdentifier.exe (187.71 KB)
- StopRogersP2Servicepoint.exe (206.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.11
of Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11.
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is a program released by the software company Rogers. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11". The Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 application will be found very quickly. After you click Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rogers.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\126.96.36.19999\unins000.exe" /LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11.
8. After removing Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 by Rogers from your PC, nor are we saying that Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 by Rogers is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 02:24:38.120