Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 from your PCRogers
. Check out here
for more information on Rogers. Please open http://www.rogers.com
if you want to read more on Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 on Rogers's web page. Usually the Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\22.214.171.12499 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\126.96.36.19999\unins000.exe" /LOG. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.43 MB (14078936 bytes) on disk and is named RogersTechXpert.exe.
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 contains of the executables below. They take 45.42 MB (47627728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticFileGrabber.exe (358.99 KB)
- mdg37.exe (468.60 KB)
- PsdPackage.exe (9.64 MB)
- RogersP2_ServicepointService.exe (12.07 MB)
- RogersTechXpert.exe (13.43 MB)
- RogersTechXpertComHandler.exe (7.70 MB)
- SpaShellExecutor37.exe (257.38 KB)
- SpdSetIdentifier.exe (187.71 KB)
- StopRogersP2Servicepoint.exe (206.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.11
of Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11.
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is a program released by the software company Rogers. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11". If it is installed on your PC the Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11:
- The software company is: http://www.rogers.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\188.8.131.5299\unins000.exe" /LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11.
8. After removing Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 by Rogers from your PC, nor are we saying that Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 by Rogers is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-04 02:24:38.120