You can find below details on how to remove RogerVDM for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RogerVDM from your systemROGER
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ROGER. You can get more details about RogerVDM at http://www.roger.pl/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGER\RogerVDM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing RogerVDM is C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGER\RogerVDM\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. RogerVDM's primary file takes around 667.00 KB (683008 bytes) and its name is RogerVDM.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RogerVDM. They occupy 1.34 MB (1401811
bytes) on disk.
- RogerVDM.exe (667.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.96 KB)
The current page applies to RogerVDM version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other versions of RogerVDM:
RogerVDM is an application by the software company ROGER. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove RogerVDM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RogerVDM from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RogerVDM or simply click the Search feature and type in "RogerVDM". The RogerVDM application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RogerVDM in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RogerVDM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RogerVDM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roger.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGER\RogerVDM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RogerVDM.
8. After uninstalling RogerVDM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RogerVDM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RogerVDM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RogerVDM by ROGER from your PC, we are not saying that RogerVDM by ROGER is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RogerVDM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 17:30:27.217