This web page is about Rocrail -rev8777 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rocrail -rev8777 from your computerrocrail.net
. More data about rocrail.net can be read here
. Please open http://www.rocrail.net/
if you want to read more on Rocrail -rev8777 on rocrail.net's website. Rocrail -rev8777 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rocrail directory, regulated by the user's decision. Rocrail -rev8777's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rocrail\unins000.exe". rocrail.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.12 MB (2221568 bytes) on disk.
Rocrail -rev8777 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.56 MB (23654686
bytes) on disk.
- rocrail.exe (2.12 MB)
- rocview.exe (19.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Rocrail -rev8777 version 8777
Rocrail -rev8777 is a program released by the software company rocrail.net. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Rocrail -rev8777 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rocrail -rev8777 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rocrail -rev8777 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rocrail -rev8777". The Rocrail -rev8777 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rocrail -rev8777 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rocrail -rev8777, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rocrail -rev8777:
- The publisher is: http://www.rocrail.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rocrail\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rocrail -rev8777.
8. After removing Rocrail -rev8777, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rocrail -rev8777 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rocrail -rev8777 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rocrail -rev8777 by rocrail.net from your PC, we are not saying that Rocrail -rev8777 by rocrail.net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rocrail -rev8777 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:00:52.297