Rockstar Games Launcher
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher from your computerRockstar Games
. More information on Rockstar Games can be found here
. Please open http://www.rockstargames.com/support
if you want to read more on Rockstar Games Launcher on Rockstar Games's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Rockstar Games Launcher is C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\uninstall.exe. LauncherPatcher.exe is the Rockstar Games Launcher's main executable file and it takes approximately 468.64 KB (479888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Rockstar Games Launcher. They take 165.53 MB (173569732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (35.36 MB)
- LauncherPatcher.exe (468.64 KB)
- RockstarService.exe (463.14 KB)
- RockstarSteamHelper.exe (434.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- Social-Club-Setup.exe (94.43 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.38 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.71 MB)
The current page applies to Rockstar Games Launcher version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Rockstar Games Launcher:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\Launcher
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rockstar Games\Rockstar Games Launcher.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rockstar Games Launcher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\Launcher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Rockstar Service\ImagePath
Rockstar Games Launcher is a program released by Rockstar Games. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rockstar Games Launcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rockstar Games Launcher". The Rockstar Games Launcher application will be found automatically. After you click Rockstar Games Launcher in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rockstar Games Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rockstar Games Launcher:
- The software company is: http://www.rockstargames.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rockstar Games Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Rockstar Games Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rockstar Games Launcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rockstar Games Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rockstar Games Launcher by Rockstar Games from your computer, we are not saying that Rockstar Games Launcher by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rockstar Games Launcher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 12:17:24.213