Rocks Screensaver 2.0
Rocks Screensaver 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rocks Screensaver 2.0 from your systemWindows10Screensavers.net
. You can read more on Windows10Screensavers.net or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Rocks Screensaver 2.0 at http://www.windows10screensavers.net
. Rocks Screensaver 2.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Rocks Screensaver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Rocks Screensaver 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Rocks Screensaver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 704.16 KB (721061 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Rocks Screensaver 2.0. They take about 704.16 KB (721061
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Rocks Screensaver 2.0 version 2.0
Rocks Screensaver 2.0 is a program by Windows10Screensavers.net. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Rocks Screensaver 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rocks Screensaver 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rocks Screensaver 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rocks Screensaver 2.0". The Rocks Screensaver 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rocks Screensaver 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rocks Screensaver 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rocks Screensaver 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.windows10screensavers.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Rocks Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rocks Screensaver 2.0.
8. After removing Rocks Screensaver 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rocks Screensaver 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rocks Screensaver 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rocks Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net from your computer, we are not saying that Rocks Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rocks Screensaver 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 08:45:28.903