This info is about RocketDock 1.3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RocketDock 1.3.0 from your systemPunk Software
. Further information on Punk Software can be seen here
. More details about the program RocketDock 1.3.0 can be found at http://www.punksoftware.com
. RocketDock 1.3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. RocketDock 1.3.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\unins000.exe. RocketDock.exe is the RocketDock 1.3.0's main executable file and it takes close to 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk.
RocketDock 1.3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1154519
bytes) on disk:
- RocketDock.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.46 KB)
- LanguageID Finder.exe (6.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of RocketDock 1.3.0.
RocketDock 1.3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Punk Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RocketDock 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RocketDock 1.3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RocketDock 1.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RocketDock 1.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the RocketDock 1.3.0 application will be found automatically. After you select RocketDock 1.3.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RocketDock 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RocketDock 1.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.punksoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RocketDock 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling RocketDock 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RocketDock 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RocketDock 1.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RocketDock 1.3.0 by Punk Software from your computer, we are not saying that RocketDock 1.3.0 by Punk Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RocketDock 1.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 07:19:06.440