RocketCake 2.1 (remove only)
RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) from your systemAmbiera
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ambiera. Usually the RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\RocketCake 2.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\RocketCake 2.1\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.42 MB (7778696 bytes) on disk and is titled RocketCake.exe.
The executables below are part of RocketCake 2.1 (remove only). They occupy an average of 7.46 MB (7825776
bytes) on disk.
- RocketCake.exe (7.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (45.98 KB)
The current page applies to RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) version 2.1
If you are manually uninstalling RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RocketCake 2.1
RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) is a program marketed by the software company Ambiera. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "RocketCake 2.1 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you select RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RocketCake 2.1 (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RocketCake 2.1 (remove only).
8. After uninstalling RocketCake 2.1 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) by Ambiera from your computer, nor are we saying that RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) by Ambiera is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RocketCake 2.1 (remove only) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:59:21.640