Rocket version 3.0.3
Rocket version 3.0.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rocket version 3.0.3 from your computerStillwell Audio LLC
. You can find out more on Stillwell Audio LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about Rocket version 3.0.3 can be seen at http://www.stillwellaudio.com
. Rocket version 3.0.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Rocket directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Rocket version 3.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Rocket\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 693.34 KB (709976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Rocket version 3.0.3. They occupy about 693.34 KB (709976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Rocket version 3.0.3 version 3.0.3
Rocket version 3.0.3 is an application offered by the software company Stillwell Audio LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Rocket version 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rocket version 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rocket version 3.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rocket version 3.0.3". The Rocket version 3.0.3 program will be found automatically. After you select Rocket version 3.0.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rocket version 3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rocket version 3.0.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stillwellaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stillwell Audio\Rocket\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rocket version 3.0.3.
8. After removing Rocket version 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rocket version 3.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rocket version 3.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rocket version 3.0.3 by Stillwell Audio LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Rocket version 3.0.3 by Stillwell Audio LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rocket version 3.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-13 03:07:58.060