This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rocket League for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Rocket League from your PCPsyonix (Coop-Land)
. More information about Psyonix (Coop-Land) can be found here
. Click on http://www.rocketleaguegame.com
to get more data about Rocket League on Psyonix (Coop-Land)'s website. Usually the Rocket League program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Rocket League directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Rocket League\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Rocket League. The application's main executable file has a size of 22.78 MB (23883792 bytes) on disk and is called RocketLeague.exe.
Rocket League installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.04 MB (25204265
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- RocketLeague.exe (22.78 MB)
This data is about Rocket League version 1.0.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rocket League releases:
Rocket League is a program released by Psyonix (Coop-Land). Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Rocket League is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rocket League with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rocket League or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rocket League". The Rocket League program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rocket League in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rocket League, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rocket League:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rocketleaguegame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Rocket League\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rocket League.
8. After removing Rocket League, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rocket League which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rocket League using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rocket League by Psyonix (Coop-Land) from your PC, we are not saying that Rocket League by Psyonix (Coop-Land) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rocket League in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:24:23.890