You can find on this page details on how to uninstall RockWorks 20 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RockWorks 20 from your PCRockWare, Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on RockWare, Inc. Click on http://www.rockware.com
to get more details about RockWorks 20 on RockWare, Inc's website. Usually the RockWorks 20 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RockWare folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for RockWorks 20 is C:\Program Files\RockWare\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 232.68 MB (243982120 bytes) on disk and is called RockWorks20.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RockWorks 20. They take 441.19 MB (462624186
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.20 MB)
- RockWorks17.exe (130.07 MB)
- RW15to17ConversionTool.exe (6.70 MB)
- ConversionTool.exe (6.86 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (61.97 MB)
- RockWorks20.exe (232.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64
of RockWorks 20.
RockWorks 20 is a program offered by RockWare, Inc. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase RockWorks 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RockWorks 20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RockWorks 20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RockWorks 20". If it exists on your system the RockWorks 20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RockWorks 20 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RockWorks 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RockWorks 20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rockware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RockWare\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RockWorks 20.
8. After removing RockWorks 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RockWorks 20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RockWorks 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RockWorks 20 by RockWare, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that RockWorks 20 by RockWare, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RockWorks 20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:10:23.607