This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RockSim 9.6.2f210 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210 from your PCApogeeComponents
. More data about ApogeeComponents can be read here
. Further information about RockSim 9.6.2f210 can be found at http://www.rocksim.com
. RockSim 9.6.2f210 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RockSim 9 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RockSim 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.45 MB (9906688 bytes) on disk and is labeled rocksim.exe.
RockSim 9.6.2f210 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.45 MB (13057230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- engedit.exe (764.50 KB)
- rocksim.exe (9.45 MB)
- tawizard.exe (313.96 KB)
- turboactivate.exe (244.50 KB)
- RockSimServer.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to RockSim 9.6.2f210 version 9.6.2210
RockSim 9.6.2f210 is a program by the software company ApogeeComponents. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RockSim 9.6.2f210 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RockSim 9.6.2f210". If it exists on your system the RockSim 9.6.2f210 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RockSim 9.6.2f210 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RockSim 9.6.2f210, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RockSim 9.6.2f210:
- The software company is: http://www.rocksim.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RockSim 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210.
8. After uninstalling RockSim 9.6.2f210, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RockSim 9.6.2f210 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RockSim 9.6.2f210 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210 by ApogeeComponents from your computer, nor are we saying that RockSim 9.6.2f210 by ApogeeComponents is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RockSim 9.6.2f210 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 03:33:48.927