Rock of Ages
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rock of Ages for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rock of Ages from your PCACE Team
. You can read more on ACE Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.atlus.com/rockofages
to get more info about Rock of Ages on ACE Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rock of Ages directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rock of Ages. The program's main executable file occupies 32.44 MB (34013024 bytes) on disk and is titled PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe.
Rock of Ages is comprised of the following executables which occupy 220.33 MB (231030584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RoA.exe (34.69 MB)
- PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Rock of Ages.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 22230
Rock of Ages is a program marketed by ACE Team. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Rock of Ages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rock of Ages from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rock of Ages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rock of Ages". If it exists on your system the Rock of Ages app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Rock of Ages in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rock of Ages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rock of Ages:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atlus.com/rockofages
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rock of Ages.
8. After uninstalling Rock of Ages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rock of Ages which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rock of Ages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rock of Ages by ACE Team from your computer, we are not saying that Rock of Ages by ACE Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rock of Ages supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:36:53.577