Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05
You can find below details on how to remove Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 from your PC300AD
. Further information on 300AD can be found here
. Click on http://www.300ad.com
to get more data about Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 on 300AD's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Rock'n'Roll 2004 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rock'n'Roll 2004\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is rocknroll.exe.
Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 is comprised of the following executables which take 103.86 KB (106350
bytes) on disk:
- rocknroll.exe (64.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (39.86 KB)
This info is about Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 version 1.05
Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 is a program released by the software company 300AD. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05". The Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 application will be found automatically. After you click Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05:
- The software company is: http://www.300ad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rock'n'Roll 2004\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05.
8. After removing Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 by 300AD from your PC, nor are we saying that Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 by 300AD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rock'n'Roll 2004 1.05 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:00:27.533