Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi from your systemk-rlitos.com
. More information about k-rlitos.com can be found here
. Usually the Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi is "C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 862.49 KB (883189 bytes) on disk.
Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 862.49 KB (883189
bytes) on disk.
Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi is an application offered by k-rlitos.com. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi or simply click the Search field and type in "Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi". If it exists on your system the Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi program will be found very quickly. After you click Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi.
8. After uninstalling Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi by k-rlitos.com from your PC, we are not saying that Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi by k-rlitos.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rock Shooter by kurohtenshi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:26:09.440