Robotic Puzzle 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Robotic Puzzle 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Robotic Puzzle 1.0 from your computerSexGamesBox
. Take a look here
for more info on SexGamesBox. More information about the program Robotic Puzzle 1.0 can be seen at http://www.sexgamesbox.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SexGamesBox\Robotic Puzzle directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Robotic Puzzle 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\SexGamesBox\Robotic Puzzle\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named robotic-puzzle.exe and occupies 360.00 KB (368640 bytes).
The executables below are part of Robotic Puzzle 1.0. They occupy an average of 3.95 MB (4142362
bytes) on disk.
- robotic-puzzle.exe (360.00 KB)
- robotic-puzzle_play.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (845.28 KB)
The current page applies to Robotic Puzzle 1.0 version 1.0
Robotic Puzzle 1.0 is a program marketed by SexGamesBox. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Robotic Puzzle 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Robotic Puzzle 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Robotic Puzzle 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Robotic Puzzle 1.0". If it exists on your system the Robotic Puzzle 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Robotic Puzzle 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Robotic Puzzle 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robotic Puzzle 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.sexgamesbox.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SexGamesBox\Robotic Puzzle\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Robotic Puzzle 1.0.
8. After removing Robotic Puzzle 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Robotic Puzzle 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Robotic Puzzle 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Robotic Puzzle 1.0 by SexGamesBox from your PC, we are not saying that Robotic Puzzle 1.0 by SexGamesBox is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Robotic Puzzle 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 03:24:08.027