You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Robothorium for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Robothorium from your computerGoblinz Studio
. More info about Goblinz Studio can be found here
. More information about Robothorium can be found at http://www.robothorium.com
. Usually the Robothorium program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Robothorium directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Robothorium's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Robothorium.exe and occupies 624.50 KB (639488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Robothorium. They take an average of 624.50 KB (639488
bytes) on disk.
- Robothorium.exe (624.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Robothorium.Registry keys:
Robothorium is a program offered by the software company Goblinz Studio. Some people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Robothorium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Robothorium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Robothorium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Robothorium". The Robothorium program will be found automatically. After you click Robothorium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Robothorium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robothorium:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.robothorium.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Robothorium.
8. After uninstalling Robothorium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Robothorium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Robothorium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Robothorium by Goblinz Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Robothorium by Goblinz Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Robothorium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 23:56:23.487