Roboball is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roboball from your PCGamesPub Ltd.
. More information about GamesPub Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the app Roboball can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Roboball is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roboball. The application's main executable file is named Roboball.exe and it has a size of 192.50 KB (197120 bytes).
Roboball is composed of the following executables which take 2.63 MB (2758504
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (1.33 MB)
- Roboball.exe (192.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Roboball is a program by the software company GamesPub Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Roboball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Roboball from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roboball or simply click the Search field and type in "Roboball". The Roboball app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Roboball in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Roboball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roboball:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roboball.
8. After removing Roboball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roboball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roboball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roboball by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Roboball by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roboball in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 17:44:25.337