This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RoboTask for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RoboTask from your systemTask Automation Software
. More information on Task Automation Software can be seen here
. Further information about RoboTask can be seen at http://www.robotask.com
. Usually the RoboTask program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RoboTask. The application's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011960 bytes) on disk and is titled RoboTask.exe.
The executables below are part of RoboTask. They occupy about 7.00 MB (7341497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckForUpdates.exe (289.80 KB)
- dlghnd.exe (189.80 KB)
- InputRegKey.exe (226.30 KB)
- NetWorkCommand.exe (1.45 MB)
- PSFTP.EXE (554.57 KB)
- RegExpCOM.exe (211.80 KB)
- RG.exe (37.30 KB)
- RoboTask.exe (1.92 MB)
- RTaskRun.exe (62.30 KB)
- RTMacroRecorder.exe (113.30 KB)
- RTServiceMGR.exe (269.80 KB)
- SD.exe (25.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- WBObject.exe (551.80 KB)
This data is about RoboTask version 7.2.1
only. For more RoboTask versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RoboTask is an application marketed by the software company Task Automation Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RoboTask is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RoboTask using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RoboTask or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RoboTask". If it is installed on your PC the RoboTask application will be found automatically. When you select RoboTask in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RoboTask, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RoboTask:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.robotask.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RoboTask.
8. After uninstalling RoboTask, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RoboTask that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RoboTask with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RoboTask by Task Automation Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RoboTask by Task Automation Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RoboTask in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:56:39.127