This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RoboTask for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RoboTask from your systemTask Automation Software
. More information on Task Automation Software can be seen here
. Further information about RoboTask can be seen at http://www.robotask.com
. Usually the RoboTask program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RoboTask. The application's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011960 bytes) on disk and is titled RoboTask.exe.
The executables below are part of RoboTask. They occupy about 7.00 MB (7341497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckForUpdates.exe (289.80 KB)
- dlghnd.exe (189.80 KB)
- InputRegKey.exe (226.30 KB)
- NetWorkCommand.exe (1.45 MB)
- PSFTP.EXE (554.57 KB)
- RegExpCOM.exe (211.80 KB)
- RG.exe (37.30 KB)
- RoboTask.exe (1.92 MB)
- RTaskRun.exe (62.30 KB)
- RTMacroRecorder.exe (113.30 KB)
- RTServiceMGR.exe (269.80 KB)
- SD.exe (25.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- WBObject.exe (551.80 KB)
This data is about RoboTask version 7.2.1
only. For more RoboTask versions please click below:
RoboTask is an application marketed by the software company Task Automation Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RoboTask is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RoboTask using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RoboTask or simply click the Search field and type in "RoboTask". If it exists on your system the RoboTask app will be found very quickly. After you click RoboTask in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RoboTask, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RoboTask:
- The software company is: http://www.robotask.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboTask\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RoboTask.
8. After uninstalling RoboTask, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RoboTask that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RoboTask with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RoboTask by Task Automation Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RoboTask by Task Automation Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RoboTask in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:56:39.127