This web page is about RoboMouse 1.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall RoboMouse 1.2 from your computerSJ-SOFT
. You can read more on SJ-SOFT or check for application updates here
. More details about the software RoboMouse 1.2 can be seen at http://www.sjsoft.ru/
. RoboMouse 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboMouse folder, depending on the user's choice. RoboMouse 1.2's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboMouse\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 884.00 KB (905216 bytes) on disk and is called RoboMouse.exe.
The executable files below are part of RoboMouse 1.2. They occupy an average of 1.99 MB (2089575
bytes) on disk.
- RoboMouse.exe (884.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of RoboMouse 1.2.
RoboMouse 1.2 is an application offered by SJ-SOFT. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase RoboMouse 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RoboMouse 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RoboMouse 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "RoboMouse 1.2". The RoboMouse 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RoboMouse 1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RoboMouse 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RoboMouse 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.sjsoft.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboMouse\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RoboMouse 1.2.
8. After uninstalling RoboMouse 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RoboMouse 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RoboMouse 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RoboMouse 1.2 by SJ-SOFT from your computer, we are not saying that RoboMouse 1.2 by SJ-SOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RoboMouse 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:13:10.350