This web page is about RoboMail v3.5.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RoboMail v3.5.3 from your PCEvinco Solutions Limited
. Take a look here
for more information on Evinco Solutions Limited. Click on http://www.evinco-software.com
to get more info about RoboMail v3.5.3 on Evinco Solutions Limited's website. RoboMail v3.5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RoboMail directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for RoboMail v3.5.3 is "C:\Program Files\RoboMail\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled RoboMail.exe and its approximative size is 232.07 KB (237635 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RoboMail v3.5.3. They take about 10.56 MB (11074133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- patch.exe (232.07 KB)
- RoboMail.exe (232.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- RbmQsg-chi.exe (2.82 MB)
- RbmQsg-schi.exe (2.85 MB)
- RbmQsg.exe (2.81 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (7.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to RoboMail v3.5.3 version 3.5.3
RoboMail v3.5.3 is an application marketed by the software company Evinco Solutions Limited. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall RoboMail v3.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RoboMail v3.5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RoboMail v3.5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RoboMail v3.5.3". If it exists on your system the RoboMail v3.5.3 program will be found automatically. When you select RoboMail v3.5.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RoboMail v3.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RoboMail v3.5.3:
- The software company is: http://www.evinco-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RoboMail\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RoboMail v3.5.3.
8. After removing RoboMail v3.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RoboMail v3.5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RoboMail v3.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RoboMail v3.5.3 by Evinco Solutions Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that RoboMail v3.5.3 by Evinco Solutions Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RoboMail v3.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:41:38.377