This page contains complete information on how to uninstall RoboForm 7-9-8-5 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RoboForm 7-9-8-5 from your PCSiber Systems
. More info about Siber Systems can be seen here
. More data about the app RoboForm 7-9-8-5 can be found at http://www.roboform.com/
. RoboForm 7-9-8-5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RoboForm 7-9-8-5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\rfwipeout.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 247.21 KB (253144 bytes) on disk and is named identities.exe.
RoboForm 7-9-8-5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.70 MB (9118620
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- identities.exe (247.21 KB)
- passcards.exe (224.56 KB)
- passwordgenerator.exe (59.21 KB)
- rf6lic.exe (135.53 KB)
- rfwipeout.exe (4.77 MB)
- robotaskbaricon-x64.exe (56.71 KB)
- robotaskbaricon.exe (107.21 KB)
- safenotes.exe (160.56 KB)
- rf-chrome-nm-host.exe (2.96 MB)
This info is about RoboForm 7-9-8-5 version 7985
RoboForm 7-9-8-5 is a program offered by the software company Siber Systems. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase RoboForm 7-9-8-5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RoboForm 7-9-8-5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RoboForm 7-9-8-5 or simply click the Search field and type in "RoboForm 7-9-8-5". If it is installed on your PC the RoboForm 7-9-8-5 application will be found automatically. When you select RoboForm 7-9-8-5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RoboForm 7-9-8-5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RoboForm 7-9-8-5:
- The publisher is: http://www.roboform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\rfwipeout.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RoboForm 7-9-8-5.
8. After removing RoboForm 7-9-8-5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RoboForm 7-9-8-5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RoboForm 7-9-8-5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RoboForm 7-9-8-5 by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that RoboForm 7-9-8-5 by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RoboForm 7-9-8-5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 20:37:03.440