RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users)
This page is about RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) from your computerSiber Systems
. You can read more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) at http://www.roboform.com/
. Usually the RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\rfwipeout.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users)'s main file takes around 238.73 KB (244464 bytes) and is named identities.exe.
The executable files below are part of RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users). They occupy an average of 3.26 MB (3423168
bytes) on disk.
- identities.exe (238.73 KB)
- passwordgenerator.exe (54.73 KB)
- rfwipeout.exe (2.87 MB)
- robotaskbaricon.exe (106.73 KB)
The current page applies to RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) version 772
RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) is a program released by the software company Siber Systems. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) or simply click the Search feature and type in "RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users)". If it exists on your system the RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) program will be found very quickly. After you click RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roboform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\rfwipeout.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users).
8. After uninstalling RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RoboForm 7-7-2 (All Users) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:25:46.860