Robo Sex Lab 1.0
This page is about Robo Sex Lab 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Robo Sex Lab 1.0 from your computerAdultGameCity
. You can find out more on AdultGameCity or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Robo Sex Lab 1.0 can be found at http://www.adultgamecity.com/
. Robo Sex Lab 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AdultGameCity\Robo Sex Lab folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Robo Sex Lab 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AdultGameCity\Robo Sex Lab\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Robo Sex Lab 1.0's main file takes about 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) and is named robo-sex-lab.exe.
Robo Sex Lab 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.76 MB (14425882
bytes) on disk:
- robo-sex-lab.exe (360.00 KB)
- robo-sex-lab_play.exe (12.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (955.78 KB)
This web page is about Robo Sex Lab 1.0 version 1.0
Robo Sex Lab 1.0 is an application released by AdultGameCity. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Robo Sex Lab 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Robo Sex Lab 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Robo Sex Lab 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Robo Sex Lab 1.0". The Robo Sex Lab 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Robo Sex Lab 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Robo Sex Lab 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robo Sex Lab 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adultgamecity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AdultGameCity\Robo Sex Lab\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Robo Sex Lab 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Robo Sex Lab 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Robo Sex Lab 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Robo Sex Lab 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Robo Sex Lab 1.0 by AdultGameCity from your computer, we are not saying that Robo Sex Lab 1.0 by AdultGameCity is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Robo Sex Lab 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 07:16:35.737