Roblox for user
Roblox for user is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Roblox for user from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Additional info about ROBLOX Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more information about Roblox for user on ROBLOX Corporation's website. Roblox for user is normally set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7cacfdcf8d724c45 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7cacfdcf8d724c45\Roblox.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Roblox for user. Roblox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 492.91 KB (504736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Roblox for user. They occupy about 12.00 MB (12586328
bytes) on disk.
- Roblox.exe (492.91 KB)
- RobloxApp.exe (11.52 MB)
Roblox for user is an application marketed by ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Roblox for user is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Roblox for user with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roblox for user or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roblox for user". If it exists on your system the Roblox for user application will be found automatically. After you select Roblox for user in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Roblox for user, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roblox for user:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7cacfdcf8d724c45\Roblox.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Roblox for user.
8. After uninstalling Roblox for user, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox for user which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roblox for user with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roblox for user by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Roblox for user by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roblox for user in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 03:35:23.020