Roblox for Sauli
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Roblox for Sauli for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Roblox for Sauli from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. You can find out more on ROBLOX Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more facts about Roblox for Sauli on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-76ed5b3c6cb0467f folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Roblox for Sauli is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-76ed5b3c6cb0467f\Roblox.exe. Roblox.exe is the Roblox for Sauli's main executable file and it takes around 492.87 KB (504696 bytes) on disk.
Roblox for Sauli is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.03 MB (12612872
bytes) on disk:
- Roblox.exe (492.87 KB)
- RobloxApp.exe (11.55 MB)
Roblox for Sauli is a program marketed by ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Roblox for Sauli is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Roblox for Sauli from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roblox for Sauli or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roblox for Sauli". If it exists on your system the Roblox for Sauli application will be found very quickly. After you click Roblox for Sauli in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roblox for Sauli, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox for Sauli:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-76ed5b3c6cb0467f\Roblox.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Roblox for Sauli.
8. After uninstalling Roblox for Sauli, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox for Sauli that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roblox for Sauli using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roblox for Sauli by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Roblox for Sauli by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roblox for Sauli supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:32:30.893