Roblox for Oliver
Roblox for Oliver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roblox for Oliver from your computerROBLOX Corporation
. More information on ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. More information about Roblox for Oliver can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-09a201d8e5f247c7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Roblox for Oliver is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-09a201d8e5f247c7\Roblox.exe" -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Roblox for Oliver's primary file takes about 465.87 KB (477048 bytes) and is called Roblox.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Roblox for Oliver. They take about 11.50 MB (12057864
bytes) on disk.
- Roblox.exe (465.87 KB)
- RobloxApp.exe (11.04 MB)
Roblox for Oliver is a program offered by ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Roblox for Oliver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Roblox for Oliver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roblox for Oliver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roblox for Oliver". If it exists on your system the Roblox for Oliver application will be found very quickly. When you click Roblox for Oliver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roblox for Oliver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox for Oliver:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-09a201d8e5f247c7\Roblox.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roblox for Oliver.
8. After removing Roblox for Oliver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roblox for Oliver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roblox for Oliver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roblox for Oliver by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Roblox for Oliver by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roblox for Oliver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 01:39:29.150