Roblox Studio for marqu
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for marqu for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roblox Studio for marqu from your computerRoblox Corporation
. More info about Roblox Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info on Roblox Studio for marqu at http://www.roblox.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e990ebad47024089 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Roblox Studio for marqu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e990ebad47024089\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1154240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Roblox Studio for marqu. They occupy about 28.56 MB (29944512
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (27.46 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (1.10 MB)
Roblox Studio for marqu is a program offered by Roblox Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Roblox Studio for marqu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Roblox Studio for marqu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roblox Studio for marqu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roblox Studio for marqu". The Roblox Studio for marqu application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Roblox Studio for marqu in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Roblox Studio for marqu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox Studio for marqu:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-e990ebad47024089\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roblox Studio for marqu.
8. After uninstalling Roblox Studio for marqu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox Studio for marqu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roblox Studio for marqu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roblox Studio for marqu by Roblox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Roblox Studio for marqu by Roblox Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for marqu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 01:54:40.330