Roblox Studio for build
Roblox Studio for build is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Roblox Studio for build from your PCRoblox Corporation
. You can read more on Roblox Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more information about Roblox Studio for build on Roblox Corporation's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-2b496f9e51eb40ff folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-2b496f9e51eb40ff\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Roblox Studio for build. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the Roblox Studio for build's main executable file and it occupies approximately 725.69 KB (743104 bytes) on disk.
Roblox Studio for build contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.55 MB (27840192
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (25.84 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (725.69 KB)
Roblox Studio for build is an application by Roblox Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Roblox Studio for build is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Roblox Studio for build from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roblox Studio for build or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roblox Studio for build". If it exists on your system the Roblox Studio for build program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Roblox Studio for build in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roblox Studio for build, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roblox Studio for build:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-2b496f9e51eb40ff\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roblox Studio for build.
8. After removing Roblox Studio for build, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox Studio for build that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roblox Studio for build with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roblox Studio for build by Roblox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Roblox Studio for build by Roblox Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roblox Studio for build supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:03:03.493