Roblox Studio for OS
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for OS for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Roblox Studio for OS from your PCRoblox Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Roblox Corporation. More info about the app Roblox Studio for OS can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7dae73f2829d4f33 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Roblox Studio for OS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7dae73f2829d4f33\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. Roblox Studio for OS's primary file takes about 1.92 MB (2011264 bytes) and is called RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The following executables are contained in Roblox Studio for OS. They occupy 47.18 MB (49476352
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (45.27 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (1.92 MB)
Roblox Studio for OS is an application released by the software company Roblox Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Roblox Studio for OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Roblox Studio for OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roblox Studio for OS or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roblox Studio for OS". The Roblox Studio for OS program will be found very quickly. When you click Roblox Studio for OS in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Roblox Studio for OS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox Studio for OS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-7dae73f2829d4f33\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roblox Studio for OS.
8. After removing Roblox Studio for OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox Studio for OS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roblox Studio for OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roblox Studio for OS by Roblox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Roblox Studio for OS by Roblox Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for OS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 13:41:02.093