Roblox Studio for Doc Cox
This info is about Roblox Studio for Doc Cox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Roblox Studio for Doc Cox from your systemRoblox Corporation
. More information on Roblox Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the software Roblox Studio for Doc Cox can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. Roblox Studio for Doc Cox is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-28296a2ecd2d4d99 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Roblox Studio for Doc Cox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-28296a2ecd2d4d99\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 717.69 KB (734912 bytes) on disk and is called RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Roblox Studio for Doc Cox. They occupy about 26.66 MB (27950784
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (25.96 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (717.69 KB)
Roblox Studio for Doc Cox is a program released by the software company Roblox Corporation. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Roblox Studio for Doc Cox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Roblox Studio for Doc Cox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roblox Studio for Doc Cox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roblox Studio for Doc Cox". If it exists on your system the Roblox Studio for Doc Cox program will be found automatically. When you click Roblox Studio for Doc Cox in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Roblox Studio for Doc Cox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox Studio for Doc Cox:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-28296a2ecd2d4d99\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roblox Studio for Doc Cox.
8. After uninstalling Roblox Studio for Doc Cox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox Studio for Doc Cox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roblox Studio for Doc Cox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roblox Studio for Doc Cox by Roblox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Roblox Studio for Doc Cox by Roblox Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for Doc Cox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:45:42.227