Roblox Studio for Cynthia
You can find below details on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for Cynthia for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roblox Studio for Cynthia from your systemRoblox Corporation
. More data about Roblox Corporation can be seen here
. You can get more details about Roblox Studio for Cynthia at http://www.roblox.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-19ad4d345d90491e directory (same installation drive as Windows). Roblox Studio for Cynthia's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-19ad4d345d90491e\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The application's main executable file is titled RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe and occupies 810.69 KB (830144 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Roblox Studio for Cynthia. They take about 24.45 MB (25641664
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (23.66 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (810.69 KB)
Roblox Studio for Cynthia is a program released by Roblox Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Roblox Studio for Cynthia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Roblox Studio for Cynthia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roblox Studio for Cynthia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roblox Studio for Cynthia". The Roblox Studio for Cynthia program will be found automatically. When you select Roblox Studio for Cynthia in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Roblox Studio for Cynthia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox Studio for Cynthia:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-19ad4d345d90491e\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roblox Studio for Cynthia.
8. After uninstalling Roblox Studio for Cynthia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roblox Studio for Cynthia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roblox Studio for Cynthia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roblox Studio for Cynthia by Roblox Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Roblox Studio for Cynthia by Roblox Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roblox Studio for Cynthia in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-12 11:11:20.770