Roblox Studio for 96597
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 from your systemRoblox Corporation
. Further information on Roblox Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more info about Roblox Studio for 96597 on Roblox Corporation's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6dfb2218e6d84cb9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Roblox Studio for 96597 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6dfb2218e6d84cb9\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Roblox Studio for 96597's main file takes around 2.15 MB (2254544 bytes) and is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
Roblox Studio for 96597 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 48.84 MB (51208608
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (46.69 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (2.15 MB)
This data is about Roblox Studio for 96597 version 96597
Roblox Studio for 96597 is a program released by the software company Roblox Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Roblox Studio for 96597 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roblox Studio for 96597". If it exists on your system the Roblox Studio for 96597 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Roblox Studio for 96597 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Roblox Studio for 96597, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roblox Studio for 96597:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6dfb2218e6d84cb9\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597.
8. After uninstalling Roblox Studio for 96597, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roblox Studio for 96597 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roblox Studio for 96597 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 by Roblox Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Roblox Studio for 96597 by Roblox Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roblox Studio for 96597 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 15:09:09.973