This page is about Robin's Quest for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Robin's Quest from your systemGogii Games
. You can read more on Gogii Games or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Robin's Quest can be found at http://www.gogiigames.com/games/robins-quest
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Robin's Quest directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Robin's Quest is "c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/292880. The application's main executable file is titled RobinsQuest.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Robin's Quest contains of the executables below. They occupy 292.00 KB (299008
bytes) on disk.
- RobinsQuest.exe (292.00 KB)
Robin's Quest is an application by Gogii Games. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Robin's Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Robin's Quest from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Robin's Quest or simply activate the Search field and type in "Robin's Quest". If it is installed on your PC the Robin's Quest app will be found automatically. When you select Robin's Quest in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Robin's Quest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Robin's Quest:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gogiigames.com/games/robins-quest
- The uninstall string is: "c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/292880
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Robin's Quest.
8. After uninstalling Robin's Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Robin's Quest which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Robin's Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Robin's Quest by Gogii Games from your computer, we are not saying that Robin's Quest by Gogii Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Robin's Quest supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:50:33.600