You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Robin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Robin from your PCIsabelle Dela Torre
. Take a look here
for more information on Isabelle Dela Torre. More info about the software Robin can be seen at https://twitter.com/RobinSummersEXE
. Usually the Robin program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Robin directory, depending on the user's option during install. Robin's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named Robin.exe and it has a size of 17.30 MB (18136576 bytes).
Robin is composed of the following executables which take 17.30 MB (18136576
bytes) on disk:
Robin is an application by Isabelle Dela Torre. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Robin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Robin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Robin or simply click the Search field and type in "Robin". The Robin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Robin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Robin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robin:
- The web site of the application is: https://twitter.com/RobinSummersEXE
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Robin.
8. After removing Robin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Robin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Robin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Robin by Isabelle Dela Torre from your PC, nor are we saying that Robin by Isabelle Dela Torre is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Robin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 06:39:25.017