You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Robin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Robin from your PCIsabelle Dela Torre
. Take a look here
for more information on Isabelle Dela Torre. More info about the software Robin can be seen at https://twitter.com/RobinSummersEXE
. Usually the Robin program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Robin directory, depending on the user's option during install. Robin's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named Robin.exe and it has a size of 17.30 MB (18136576 bytes).
Robin is composed of the following executables which take 17.30 MB (18136576
bytes) on disk:
Robin is an application by Isabelle Dela Torre. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Robin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Robin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Robin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Robin". If it is installed on your PC the Robin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Robin in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Robin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robin:
- The software company is: https://twitter.com/RobinSummersEXE
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Robin.
8. After removing Robin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Robin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Robin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Robin by Isabelle Dela Torre from your PC, nor are we saying that Robin by Isabelle Dela Torre is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Robin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 06:39:25.017