Roads of Rome 3
This info is about Roads of Rome 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 from your computerOberon Media
. Additional info about Oberon Media can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for Roads of Rome 3 is C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe. RoadsOfRome3.exe is the Roads of Rome 3's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.97 MB (3112960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Roads of Rome 3. They take about 3.01 MB (3157000
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome3.exe (2.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.01 KB)
This data is about Roads of Rome 3 version 3
Roads of Rome 3 is a program offered by the software company Oberon Media. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Roads of Rome 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roads of Rome 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roads of Rome 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roads of Rome 3". The Roads of Rome 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roads of Rome 3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roads of Rome 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roads of Rome 3.
8. After uninstalling Roads of Rome 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roads of Rome 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Roads of Rome 3 by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roads of Rome 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:30:53.930