Roads of Rome 2 fr
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr from your PCBoonty
. More information on Boonty can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.boonty.com/
if you want to read more on Roads of Rome 2 fr on Boonty's page. Roads of Rome 2 fr is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Roads of Rome 2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Roads of Rome 2 fr is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Roads of Rome 2\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled RoadsOfRome2.exe and occupies 12.09 MB (12675456 bytes).
Roads of Rome 2 fr contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.83 MB (13451993
bytes) on disk.
- RoadsOfRome2.exe (12.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
This data is about Roads of Rome 2 fr version 2
Roads of Rome 2 fr is an application released by Boonty. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Roads of Rome 2 fr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roads of Rome 2 fr". If it is installed on your PC the Roads of Rome 2 fr program will be found very quickly. When you select Roads of Rome 2 fr in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Roads of Rome 2 fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roads of Rome 2 fr:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Roads of Rome 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr.
8. After uninstalling Roads of Rome 2 fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 2 fr that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 2 fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr by Boonty from your computer, we are not saying that Roads of Rome 2 fr by Boonty is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 fr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:33:56.437