Roads of Rome 2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Roads of Rome 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 from your systemGameHouse
. More information on GameHouse can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Roads of Rome 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Roads of Rome 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Roads of Rome 2's main file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Roads of Rome 2. They take about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This info is about Roads of Rome 2 version 1.0
Roads of Rome 2 is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Roads of Rome 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Roads of Rome 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roads of Rome 2". If it is installed on your PC the Roads of Rome 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Roads of Rome 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Roads of Rome 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roads of Rome 2.
8. After removing Roads of Rome 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roads of Rome 2 by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Roads of Rome 2 by GameHouse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Roads of Rome 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:03:36.287