Roads of Rome 2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Roads of Rome 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 from your systemGameHouse
. More information on GameHouse can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Roads of Rome 2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Roads of Rome 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Roads of Rome 2's main file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Roads of Rome 2. They take about 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This info is about Roads of Rome 2 version 1.0
Roads of Rome 2 is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Roads of Rome 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Roads of Rome 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roads of Rome 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roads of Rome 2". If it exists on your system the Roads of Rome 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Roads of Rome 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roads of Rome 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roads of Rome 2.
8. After removing Roads of Rome 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roads of Rome 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roads of Rome 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roads of Rome 2 by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Roads of Rome 2 by GameHouse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Roads of Rome 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:03:36.287