Roads Of Rome 2
This web page is about Roads Of Rome 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Roads Of Rome 2 from your systemFishBone Games
. Further information on FishBone Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.fishbonegames.co.tv
to get more info about Roads Of Rome 2 on FishBone Games's website. Roads Of Rome 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FishBone Games\Roads Of Rome 2 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Roads Of Rome 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FishBone Games\Roads Of Rome 2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RoadsOfRome2.exe and occupies 5.89 MB (6176768 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Roads Of Rome 2. They take about 9.53 MB (9988488
bytes) on disk.
- ReloreStudios.exe (2.34 MB)
- RoadsOfRome2.exe (5.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
This data is about Roads Of Rome 2 version 1.0
Roads Of Rome 2 is an application marketed by the software company FishBone Games. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Roads Of Rome 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Roads Of Rome 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roads Of Rome 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roads Of Rome 2". If it is installed on your PC the Roads Of Rome 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Roads Of Rome 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Roads Of Rome 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roads Of Rome 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fishbonegames.co.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FishBone Games\Roads Of Rome 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roads Of Rome 2.
8. After uninstalling Roads Of Rome 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Roads Of Rome 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roads Of Rome 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Roads Of Rome 2 by FishBone Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Roads Of Rome 2 by FishBone Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roads Of Rome 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:49:25.663