This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Roadclub 1.01 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Roadclub 1.01 from your PCSolid Core Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can read more on Solid Core Entertainment. Further information about Roadclub 1.01 can be found at http://www.roadclubgame.com/
. Roadclub 1.01 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Roadclub directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Roadclub 1.01's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Roadclub\unins000.exe". Roadclub 1.01's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1458176 bytes) and is called Roadclub.exe.
Roadclub 1.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2157914
bytes) on disk.
- Roadclub.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Roadclub 1.01.
Roadclub 1.01 is an application marketed by the software company Solid Core Entertainment. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Roadclub 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Roadclub 1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roadclub 1.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roadclub 1.01". The Roadclub 1.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Roadclub 1.01 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roadclub 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roadclub 1.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.roadclubgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Roadclub\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roadclub 1.01.
8. After removing Roadclub 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roadclub 1.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roadclub 1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roadclub 1.01 by Solid Core Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Roadclub 1.01 by Solid Core Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roadclub 1.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:34:01.393