Riversi Fight 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Riversi Fight 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Riversi Fight 1.1 from your PCAbsolutist Ltd.
. You can find out more on Absolutist Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://absolutist.com/?r=arc
if you want to read more on Riversi Fight 1.1 on Absolutist Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JEUX\Riversi Fight directory (same installation drive as Windows). Riversi Fight 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JEUX\Riversi Fight\unins000.exe. Riversi Fight 1.1's main file takes around 1.55 MB (1622111 bytes) and is called ReversiFight.exe.
Riversi Fight 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.20 MB (2305912
bytes) on disk.
- ReversiFight.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Riversi Fight 1.1.
Riversi Fight 1.1 is an application by Absolutist Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Riversi Fight 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Riversi Fight 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Riversi Fight 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Riversi Fight 1.1". If it exists on your system the Riversi Fight 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Riversi Fight 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Riversi Fight 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Riversi Fight 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://absolutist.com/?r=arc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JEUX\Riversi Fight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Riversi Fight 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Riversi Fight 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Riversi Fight 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Riversi Fight 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Riversi Fight 1.1 by Absolutist Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Riversi Fight 1.1 by Absolutist Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Riversi Fight 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-02 12:37:02.877