River Past Wave@MP3
You can find below details on how to uninstall River Past Wave@MP3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall River Past Wave@MP3 from your computerRiver Past
. More info about River Past can be read here
. You can see more info related to River Past Wave@MP3 at www.riverpast.com
. You can uninstall River Past Wave@MP3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Wave@MP3 Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. River Past Wave@MP3's primary file takes about 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) and its name is WaveAtMp3.exe.
River Past Wave@MP3 is composed of the following executables which take 156.00 KB (159744
bytes) on disk:
- WaveAtMp3.exe (156.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.9
of River Past Wave@MP3. For other River Past Wave@MP3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
River Past Wave@MP3 is an application marketed by River Past. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall River Past Wave@MP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove River Past Wave@MP3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate River Past Wave@MP3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "River Past Wave@MP3". If it exists on your system the River Past Wave@MP3 application will be found very quickly. When you select River Past Wave@MP3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding River Past Wave@MP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for River Past Wave@MP3:
- The web site of the program is: www.riverpast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Wave@MP3 Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove River Past Wave@MP3.
8. After uninstalling River Past Wave@MP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of River Past Wave@MP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing River Past Wave@MP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove River Past Wave@MP3 by River Past from your computer, we are not saying that River Past Wave@MP3 by River Past is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove River Past Wave@MP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:06:03.457