River Past Crazi Video
River Past Crazi Video is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall River Past Crazi Video from your systemRiver Past
. You can find out more on River Past or check for application updates here
. More details about the app River Past Crazi Video can be found at www.riverpast.com
. "C:\Windows\Crazi Video Uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove River Past Crazi Video. River Past Crazi Video's primary file takes about 324.00 KB (331776 bytes) and its name is CraziVideo.exe.
River Past Crazi Video is composed of the following executables which take 4.28 MB (4491408
bytes) on disk:
- addtoitunes.exe (20.00 KB)
- addtowmp.exe (20.00 KB)
- CraziVideo.exe (324.00 KB)
- launchpage.exe (32.00 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of River Past Crazi Video. For more River Past Crazi Video versions please click below:
River Past Crazi Video is a program offered by the software company River Past. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall River Past Crazi Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase River Past Crazi Video from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find River Past Crazi Video or simply click the Search feature and type in "River Past Crazi Video". If it exists on your system the River Past Crazi Video program will be found automatically. After you select River Past Crazi Video in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about River Past Crazi Video, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for River Past Crazi Video:
- The web site of the program is: www.riverpast.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Crazi Video Uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall River Past Crazi Video.
8. After removing River Past Crazi Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of River Past Crazi Video that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling River Past Crazi Video with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall River Past Crazi Video by River Past from your PC, we are not saying that River Past Crazi Video by River Past is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall River Past Crazi Video supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:53:15.300