Rising PC Doctor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Rising PC Doctor for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Rising PC Doctor from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More data about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Rising PC Doctor at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rising PC Doctor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RSA. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 144.15 KB (147608 bytes) on disk and is named kaka.exe.
Rising PC Doctor is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.45 MB (1523744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bootopt.exe (58.15 KB)
- cloudsys.exe (606.65 KB)
- dwlodsvr.exe (163.15 KB)
- fileshd.exe (61.84 KB)
- ielock.exe (61.84 KB)
- kaka.exe (144.15 KB)
- process.exe (58.15 KB)
- Rsleak.exe (31.84 KB)
- shellext.exe (58.15 KB)
- SysFirePopWnd.exe (71.34 KB)
- tray.exe (147.15 KB)
- upfilter.exe (25.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising PC Doctor version 01.00.02.75
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Rising PC Doctor:
...click to view all...
Rising PC Doctor is an application by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Rising PC Doctor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rising PC Doctor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising PC Doctor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising PC Doctor". If it is installed on your PC the Rising PC Doctor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising PC Doctor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising PC Doctor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising PC Doctor:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RSA
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising PC Doctor.
8. After removing Rising PC Doctor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising PC Doctor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising PC Doctor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising PC Doctor by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising PC Doctor by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising PC Doctor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 13:19:32.390